SolidPMI

There is more to a PMI Project than 'Pulling the Trigger' on the alloy verification Instrument

The Time spent Pulling the Alloy Analyzer Trigger is less than 10% of the typical PMI Project Effort! a��A?Let us help you shrink the other 90% down to size!

[portfolio2 title="" items="2" set_id="pmi-benefits" pause_time=""][/portfolio2]

 

 

[one_third]

SolidPMI

Video Clips

[lightbox type="youtube" title="Title" youtube_id="w8sPPJaJhWU"]PMI Promo Video[/lightbox]

[lightbox type="youtube" title="Title" youtube_id="ffoRYq-5Y3k"]PMI Field Demo with Single Inspector mode[/lightbox]

[lightbox type="youtube" title="Title" youtube_id="nOmMPYHDY8U"]Presentation Illustrating the Features and Benefits of the SolidPMI System[/lightbox]

 

[/one_third]

[two_third_last]
[one_half]The PMI Data Management system that integrates with handheld XRF / OES Alloy analyzers and clients Mechanical Integrity software to provide seamless management of data from field to office reporting.[/one_half]

[one_half_last]Contact us for more information on how we can help make your next PMI project a great success.[/one_half_last]
[/two_third_last]

[portfolio2 title="Recent Works" items="4" set_id="" pause_time="12"][/portfolio2]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>